Приветствую Вас, 3.15.147.53
Меню
Опросник
Ваши политические взгляды
Всего ответов: 6
[ Новые сообщения · Участники · Правила форума · Поиск · RSS ]
  • Страница 1 из 1
Модератор форума: ATroN  
Форум » Мои файлы » Мои презентации » Letter "7 wonders of Russia" (Humoros letter about rly interesting place)
Letter "7 wonders of Russia"
ATroNДата: Вторник, 17 Марта 2015, 01:00:27 | Сообщение # 1
ATroN, великий и ужасный
Статус: Связи нет
███ ████████ St.
███████
Russia
17/03/15

Dear Agent 008 (ha-ha, but I know, that your real name is Lawrence!),

I'm was so glad to get letter from you. Sounds like agents of Her Majesty have fun in Scotland! =D
Sorry I haven’t written for so long. I lost your address and couldn't send a letter to you, until you sent me your letter.

Did you hear about Inta? It's small town in Komi Republic. This place interesting because, as citizens say, if you look on CoA of Inta, you can see all attraction of Inta: deer, snow, aurora and THE GREAT AND POWERFUL SOVIET WATER TOWER! But if deer, snow and aurora can be seen in other places of Russian North, this unusual tower can be seen only here. This tower was designed in 50's by swedish prisoner architect-"spy", who said: "Hmm... Why usual soviet water tower so ugly? I WANT BEAUTIFUL SOVIET WATER TOWER!". BTW, this tower looks as if Spasskaya Tower in Moscow would be in the gothic style and without a clock. In our time this tower is museum of GULAG, because citizen love their tower and if not GULAG, Inta wouldn't have been built. You should go to the prison camp to become a famous in town, lol. Srsly, you should visit this funny town.

Well, I’d better go now because looks like I will have to deal with another agent ZOG, which dig for something around the Kremlin. I can’t wait to hear from you! Or see =P

With best wishes,
Agent "Tovarisch Artyom"

Форум » Мои файлы » Мои презентации » Letter "7 wonders of Russia" (Humoros letter about rly interesting place)
  • Страница 1 из 1
Поиск:

Твит-лента
Твит-лента
Твит-лента

Твит-лента
  • Твит-лента
    Твит-лента
    Твит-лента
    Твит-лента

Яндекс.Метрика

Сегодня были на сайте: