• Страница 1 из 1
Модератор форума: ATroN  
Форум » Мои файлы » Мои презентации » Moscow
Moscow
ATroNДата: Вторник, 05 Мая 2015, 04:04:32 | Сообщение # 1
ATroN, великий и ужасный
Статус: Связи нет
What we know about Moscow?

Moscow is the capital of Russia, of course. But for most Russian people Moscow not just capital city, but Moscow is heart of their Motherland. From history we know, that a lot of cities wanted become centre of Russian lands, such cities as Peterburg, Tver, Novgorod, Vladimir and even Vilna. Even when Moscow wasn't capital in Russian Empire, it stayed most important city in country. And also personally for me Moscow is "City of Eternally Lights", because throughout its history fires never left its and in our time Moscow is city that never sleep.

If you believe the words of my friends from Moscow, Moscow not such good city to live. Moscow citizens often faced with such problems as traffic (even in metro!), poor safety on the non-central streets and, no joke, overloaded Internet-traffic. Unfortunately I never seen good solutions for this problems. So it's a few reasons why I don't want live in Moscow.

But Moscow is good city for business and, of course, for tourism. Guests of capital always can find attraction to taste. Personally I'd like visit Museum of Cold War because this museum was made from soviet government's bunker and in this museum atmosphere of nuclear alert is saved. Also I want visit VDNH, because every day there are has interesting events and exhibitions.

So I think that Moscow is a good city, but this city not for me.

Форум » Мои файлы » Мои презентации » Moscow
  • Страница 1 из 1
Поиск:

Твит-лента
Твит-лента
Твит-лента

Твит-лента
  • Твит-лента
    Твит-лента
    Твит-лента
    Твит-лента

Яндекс.Метрика