Приветствую Вас, 34.201.37.128
Меню
Опросник
Ваш возраст
Всего ответов: 10
[ Новые сообщения · Участники · Правила форума · Поиск · RSS ]
  • Страница 1 из 1
Модератор форума: ATroN  
Форум » Мои файлы » Мои презентации » Letter about trip to GB (Типа письмо другу)
Letter about trip to GB
ATroNДата: ПЯЯТНИЦО!!!, 30 Декабря 2016, 01:46:39 | Сообщение # 1
ATroN, великий и ужасный
Статус: Связи нет
███ ████████ St.
███████
Russia
07/11/15

Dear Kondrat,

I'm was so glad to get letter from you. In Rostov still not snowing?
Sorry I haven't written for so long. I was very busy.

Have you ever been in Britain? It's Western European island country NOT IN EUROPE, as like speak British. Strange people, ya? So, I was in London. It was spooky: strange people with top hats and monocles who drink tea exactly in 5 o'clock in the evening. I tried to hide myself in big tower, but it turned up that it was Tower. But I wasn't alone there. There were old woman and guards called her Queen. Queen in our time! So Medieval! It's unacceptable! I escaped before I was seen. I wasn't want to be executed or to be burned at the stake.

Some weeks after my trip in London, I came to Aberdeen. I wanted to make surprise for my friend Lawrence and I don't told him about my trip. It was really surprise: I was lost in town. Fortunatelly I know the Lawrence's telephone number. Unfortunatelly there rouming and I couldn't call. Aberdeen is a very silence town at 4 a.m. When I met with first people in the street I was so happy. This people helped me find Lawrence's address and I so grateful them. I thought that Aberdeen is situated in Scotland, but men, who helped me were without skirts or bagpipes. My life was lie. My friend wasn't at home, but I opened the door with my picklock. In the frige was a good whiskey!

I haven't enough paper for big letter. I hear that you was in South Africa? Can you tell me about that in next letter? Good bye my friend.

With best wishes,
Tovarisch Artyom

Форум » Мои файлы » Мои презентации » Letter about trip to GB (Типа письмо другу)
  • Страница 1 из 1
Поиск:

Твит-лента
Твит-лента
Твит-лента

Твит-лента
  • Твит-лента
    Твит-лента
    Твит-лента
    Твит-лента

Яндекс.Метрика

Сегодня были на сайте: